Message: You wan to join The MARVEL
This is what I make the typographic poster. I followed the direction and the tutoring about How to creating the poster of typographic. I put my own poster form the following the direction.
Point of View: used especially in describing a method of shooting a scene or film that expresses the attitude of the director or writer toward the material or of a character in a scene
Eddie Adams (June 12, 1933 – September 19, 2004) was a Pulitzer Prize-winning American photographer and photojournalist noted for portraits of celebrities and politicians and his coverage of 13 wars. Adams won the 1969 Pulitzer Prize for Spot News Photography and a World Press Photo award for the photograph (captioned ‘General Nguyen Ngoc Loan executing a Viet Cong prisoner in Saigon’), but would later lament its notoriety. Anticipating the impact of Adams’s photograph, an attempt at balance was sought by editors in the New York Times.
Typography is performed by typesetters, compositors, typographers, graphic designers, art directors, comic book artists, graffiti artists, clerical workers, and anyone else who arranges type for a product. This is the Poster of Typographic for the 5 part of Design principles. There’s Balance, Rhythm, Dominance, Unity, and Proportion. Graphic design principles may be applied to each graphic art element individually as well as to the final composition.
- 1. Unity-The text, being red,blue,yellow,green, and pink lends to its unity. The similarity builds a cohesiveness. The design layout of all the text at the bottom in a group with ‘outstretching’ bands of color helps the unity of the negative space into the overall design.
- 2. Rhythm-The rhythm is displayed with the repetition of the width and characteristics of the ‘bands’ Each band is exactly the same. That is the repetition that exemplifies rhythm. Dimensional element’s defined by other elements of design-size relative to other art, its surroundings, or in relation to Letters size.
- 3. Balance-Seen in both asymmetric and symmetric examples here It is asymmetric fro top to bottom and roughly displays a rule of thirds style layout. The D and the I are balance in a middle of the center. Symmetrical, radial, formal, and informal ways of arranging elements on a page to achieve visual balance is the focus of this class.
- 4. Dominance-The artist uses dominance by choosing to space the letters and ‘Papers’ equally and systematically throughout the bottom of the layout. The choice of color in the writing, provides dominance because the red creates the largest color on the page (besides black).
- 5. Proportion-The relative size and scale of the various elements in a design. a portion or part in its relation to the whole: A large proportion of the debt remains. With the same color, but with the different letters.